DescriptionUnity3D is a complete set of design and manufacture of computer games, consisting of a powerful game engine as well as an advanced programming and development environment. Easy Uniti's use encourages many companies and users to benefit from it due to more game-making operations in the graphical environment and low use of coding. Supporting popular programming languages, using 3D software outputs and the existence of intelligent physics engine are among the characteristics of Uniti software.
Features and features of Unity Professional software:– Attractive and visual environment with easy to use
– Use powerful Mono software to edit programming languages
– Ability to import outputs of 3D design software such as 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, etc.
– A variety of Shaders, effects and high-quality visual effects
– High speed of rendering operations
– Complete and advanced simulation of land, weather, automobile and ...
– Use nVIDIA PhysX physx engine for simulation, speed, friction, collision and ...
– Benefiting from new lighting technologies and creating shadows for moving objects
Unit program tips:– After the game engines Unreal Engine 4 and Source 2 are free, Uniti is also offered free of charge from version 5, of course, the software is provided in both Personal and Professional edits.
– The assets of this software are in bulky packages and are regularly updated and it is not possible to place all of them, so it is provided only if the required items are requested.
For developmentOS: Windows 7 SP1+, 8, 10; Mac OS X 10.8+.
Windows XP & Vista are not supported; and server versions of Windows & OS X are not tested.
GPU: Graphics card with DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities. Anything made since 2004 should work.
The rest mostly depends on the complexity of your projects.
Additional platform development requirements:
- iOS: Mac computer running minimum OS X 10.9.4 version and Xcode 6.x.
- Android: Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK).
- Windows 8.1 Store Apps / Windows Phone 8.1: 64 bit Windows 8.1 Pro and Visual Studio 2013 Update 2+.
- WebGL: Mac OS X 10.8+ or Windows 7 SP1+ (64-bit editor only)
For running gamesGenerally content developed with this app can run pretty much everywhere. How well it runs is dependent on the complexity of your project. More detailed requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2+, Mac OS X 10.8+, Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Web Player (deprecated): Requires a browser that supports plugins, like IE, Safari and some versions of Firefox
- iOS: requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Android: OS 2.3.1 or later; ARMv7 (Cortex) CPU with NEON support or Atom CPU; OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.
- WebGL: Any recent desktop version of Firefox, Chrome, Edge or Safari
- Windows Phone: 8.1 or later
- Windows Store Apps: 8.1 or later